Rapids Solutions has announced the guest speakers and key presenters for its upcoming EduCON event.
The Rapid Solutions conference is now just a few months away and is shaping up to be a fantastic industry event.
A huge number of registrations from sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and delegates have already been received and the program offers possibly the most diverse range of presentations so far. Interactive sessions featuring audience participation in the form of panels, quizzes and Q&A have been a focus for this year’s event, and the enthusiasm with which speakers have jumped on board indicates that it is a much anticipated event.
Pest managers can check out the program and full list of speakers online.
- Dr Don Ewart – Doing spiders better with less: the benefits of using just enough chemical for the job
- Dr Stephen Doggett – Bed bugs and deltiology
- Jay Turner, David Wilson and Chris Ryan (Rapid Training) – Tips, tricks and great ideas: A list of little gems that we have picked up along the way
- Andrew Mackie-Smith (Building Pro) – Managing relationships with real estate agents
- Karen Constable – HACCP compliance in pest management
- Matt Huckerby – Avoiding litigation and common legal pitfalls
The team at Rapid Solutions is also excited to announce Craig Rispin as the keynote speaker and MC for the conference. Mr Rispin is an internationally renowned business futurist and innovation expert with expertise in emerging business, people and technology trends, sharing insights on how organisations can profit from them today. He is an award-winning speaker whose expertise is so in demand that he completed an impressive 130 conferences in 2018! Mr Rispin will also be the special guest at the VIP event on Thursday August 8.
Award- winning comedian Cam Knight will be performing and acting as MC at the conference’s gala dinner event. Mr Knight is well known for his stand-up shows and national TV appearances and is sure to bring the house down on the night. The gala dinner will also feature the 2019 Pest Manager of the Year Awards, presented in partnership with BASF.